Here are a few questions on Lord of the Flies:
1. Why does Jack crave so much order?
2. How does he interfere with the growth and unification of the group on the island?
3. What quality does Jack have that makes the others move to his tribe?
4. How does Jack develop from “the choirboy” to a savage?
5. Why does Simon connect with the Lord of the Flies?
6. How do the littluns play a role in the book?
7. Did the children develop the beast and form it into something it is not?
8. What caused the children to dramatize about the beast?
9. What is the significance of Piggy’s hair not growing?